Sonic Revolution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonic Revolution: A whole Revolution of Fans!

Be sure as always to check out the rules here

Top posters

Novastar (101)
Teh Rules for the site! Vote_lcapTeh Rules for the site! Voting_barTeh Rules for the site! Vote_rcap 
Trespasser (89)
Teh Rules for the site! Vote_lcapTeh Rules for the site! Voting_barTeh Rules for the site! Vote_rcap 
Light Dash (64)
Danger (42)
Hako (22)
Supersonic84 (16)
Snow Goddess (15)
Rubygirl283 (14)
Shukumei (9)
Shadow0B~Dime~ (4)

Poll

Do you want one? (DSi)
Teh Rules for the site! Vote_lcap38%Teh Rules for the site! Vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]
Teh Rules for the site! Vote_lcap25%Teh Rules for the site! Vote_rcap 25% [ 2 ]
Teh Rules for the site! Vote_lcap38%Teh Rules for the site! Vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 115 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:21 am

Latest topics

» Summer Nights~New theme =D
Teh Rules for the site! EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:41 pm by Novastar

» I dunno, I just want somebody to go on already :P
Teh Rules for the site! EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 2:22 am by Danger

» Legend of the Dragons
Teh Rules for the site! EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 6:03 pm by Kento

» Whoever posts last WINS
Teh Rules for the site! EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 1:20 pm by Trespasser

» Uhmm.....h....hi...
Teh Rules for the site! EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 10:02 pm by Novastar

» Rate the Avatar/Signature Above you!
Teh Rules for the site! EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:10 am by Trespasser

» Vending Machine Game
Teh Rules for the site! EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:09 am by Trespasser

» Ban the Person Above You
Teh Rules for the site! EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:08 am by Trespasser

» Count to 1,000
Teh Rules for the site! EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:06 am by Trespasser

Navigation

I forgot my password

2 posters

Teh Rules for the site!

Novastar
    Novastar
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 101
    Registration date : 2009-02-22

Teh Rules for the site! Empty Teh Rules for the site!

Post by Novastar Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:52 pm

Well I've ment to make this for awhile honestly ^^" So eeeere we go =D
    FORUM RULES:
    ◎ No continous Spamming
    -Yeah I know Spammings like my second nature....*Twitch* ARHEMZ But Ill be a little lieneant on this; What Im trying to say is, one or three Silly posts in a row is Ok, but 7 totally off-topic or VERY Spammy posts will get a warning and possibly posts deleted, and after some warnings possibly a suspension. Like I said Ill probaly be lienient on this but Im not afraid to attach a small warning if you start going 'over-spammy'
    ◎ NO EXTREME CUSSING
    -I know lots of people cuss, not saying you do, but I know some others do, and I know people can get uncomfertable around this so I ask that you dont go extreme and try things like Heck instead of H3ll and so on. But cussing also sometimes helps express feelings, so Im not saying if you wanna say H3ll or even F*** once in a blue moon that you'll immeaditly get a harsh warning, just dont do it over and over again. I'll be a little lienient on these on RPs because I know use of language also expresses feelings for a character, but I ask that if you do please block out parts or most of the word if you can, thanks

◎ NOTHING PAST PG-13
    - I know sometimes things can start to go over PG-13 when RPing, if it does, move it to PMs or your post will be removed. Some people just feel plain uneasy when things get too friendly between two characters-not telling you you cant go over PG-13, because I sometimes go over it too, Im just asking that you keep it private, and if something drastically happens because of it and others want to know you can PM them the parts of that RP, But WARN them if its Over PG-13!!! If I start seeing people recieving gorey or overly-intense PMs without knowing I'll talk to you, or even suspend or ban you if it keeps up. Not trying to be mean, I just want a good enviroment for people of all personalities to be able to RP

◎ Do NOT Get Nasty
    This can go two ways:
    -Dont be mean to other users, gang up on them, or be difficult
    This can quickly turn nasty and people can get hurt badly, Novas seen it on many diffrent sites. However if your just playing around or RPing this is totally fine of course, but try not to let it get out of hand. If your unsure if what your about to post think of this: Am I treating them how I like to be treated? Is it maybe going to go over the line if I post this? Is this maybe too mean or hurtful? Who might this effect in a real bad negative way.....?
    If its not too bad I'll allow it, but DONT go overboard
    -Being Nasty in a Naughty way
    Some of ya'll know what I mean by this, No offence but, You probaly know who you are XD;
    Again, Its OK to get playful with two FCs who like each other, but when it gets TOO playful switch to PMs or even IMs, and keep in mind the PG-13 Rule and if you may disturb your fellow users with what your about to RP/Post.
    ◎ No Flame Wars
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
    I dont wanna even SEE a start of these, fights can be very damaging. If one starts to develop I'll ask you or the other user(s) to stop, and if you don't you'll be given a warning to move it to PMs or risk a suspension/ban if you ignore the warning
    Again, Im not trying to be mean, just want to protect the site, RPs, and most importantly of course the users.

◎ Feel Free to PM me or the Fellow Mods
    -This is more of a notice then a rule really, but its important I think that I state this: If you have any site-related problems AT ALL, PM us, we're here to help you enjoy this site and fanfiction and RPing, if something, a user, overlooked rude remark, topic or disscusion or ANYTHING
    PM US Please!

Most likely we can work out a solution and you can keep anymous if you wish when someone is reported

◎Chatbox rules
    -Most of the rules are the same as above, there are a few extras though-
    ◎Spamming
    Heck Chatbox Spamming is Freaking fun sometimes! But theres also a time to stop, you/I should/will stop if:
    -Someone asks polietly
    -Someone randomly does it during a Chat RP
    -People ask that you dont do it before you do
    -You are doing it in an aggressive/hurtful/Nasty way
    Ignoring any of the above could result in a kick/Chatbox ban so be careful!
    ◎ Clearings must have pre-warning
    -Many times people are just posting as the chat suddenly wipes clear
    I ask that if you, Mods, are going to clear, make sure someone asked or warn everyone, it may even help if you count down so people have more time to react
    Only exception is if any of the above rules are broken -OR- A nasty/inappropriate image is posted which brings me to my final rule for this forum, chats, RPs and all:
    Images are allowed but they MUST not be inappropriate or break any rules!!!

Thanks for taking the time to read these and enjoy your stay! ^_^

~Novastars☆

P.S. Any suggestions are appricieated ^_^
    Light Dash
    Light Dash
    Assistant Admin
    Assistant Admin

Number of posts : 64
    Registration date : 2009-02-22

Teh Rules for the site! Empty Re: Teh Rules for the site!

Post by Light Dash Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:16 pm

Use common sense as well, guys.